Home - Menus - Suppliers - Reviews - Contact - Sitemap
Website by Discover Websites
- Velouté of Jerusalem artichoke with smoked haddock, fine macaroni and a fennel and apple
- Tian of ox-tongue with char-grilled aubergine and potato, onion confit and a baby chard.
- Montgomery's Cheddar soufflé with a walnut and celery cream sauce.
- Salad of roast pigeon breast with home cured pancetta, toasted black onion seeds and a black
- Seared wild sea trout with gaspacho, tomato 'caviar' and a smoked paprika jelly.
- Roast breast of free-range duck with savoy cabbage creamed with garlic, lardons and carrots.
- Seared loin of Quantock venison with braised endive, cardoon and celeriac dauphinoise.
- Slow cooked belly of pork and roast Brixham scallops with pea puree and polenta.
- Roast gurnard with broccoli puree, fresh gnocchi, black olive tapenade and an anchovy
- Seared monkfish with courgette ribbons and a mussel, saffron and caviar cream sauce.
- Leek parcel filled with wild mushrooms, creamed leeks, pine nuts and Jerusalem artichoke,
served with tomato fondue and home-grown mixed leaves (V)
- Assiette of chocolate and orange comprising: Gratinated chocolate and orange ravioli,
mocha orange ice cream, chocolate orange mousse and chocolate orange fondant.
- Bread and butter pudding with vanilla ice cream
- Baked gooseberry cheesecake on an almond base with elderflower ice cream.
- Muscavado sugar crème brulee with cashew nut fudge and raspberry coulis.
- Selection of homemade ice creams and sorbets.
- Selection of pasteurised and un-pasteurised West Country cheeses.
A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to your bill. Prices include VAT.
£27.95 Tuesday and Wednesday
£32.95 Friday and Saturday